#also favorite hat
Hi I am a dragon loving, card playing, anime watching, book reading weapon collecting maid named Shika! Pleased to meet you.
It is so exceptionally hard to pull off that cartoony look, but this chick like… knocked it out of the park. Perfection.
OH MY GOD THIS COSPLAYER
seriously JUST BROWSE HER GALLERY
Hollywood: “But we can’t make the costumes look like they do in the comic books or cartoons! It’s too unrealistic!”
Hollywood: “It won’t look right!”
Hollywood: “Fans demand realism!”
Me: "YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIIIEEESSS!!!!!"
Still to this day my favorite comic
Okay let me tell you this story my teacher told me in like 6th grade that I still somehow remember to this day. And by somehow, I mean it was fucking hilarious and I’ll never stop laughing.
In college she was a teacher’s aid for an anatomy class or something or another. On the day they were suppose to examine an actually corpse one of the past students came in with an empty body bag. To put it simply, he pretended to be the dead body they were going to examine that day.
She knew this shit was going to be hilarious so she played along and pretended everything was going according to the plan. When the instructor came in and didn’t even check to make sure everything was in order. Nope, came in around the same time as the students and began the lesson straight away.
About 5 minutes a low moan came from the body bag, like something you’d hear out of a zombie movie.
Some of the closer students tilts their head and frown, but they doesn’t say anything. The instructor doesn’t even notice.
A little bit afterwards he moans loader. A few more people hear it this time around. They are understandably a bit worried, and a bit scared. This time the Instructor does notice, but he rolls his eyes.
For the next 10 minutes there is no noise from the body bag. The students have calmed by this point and the Instructor is winding down his lecture and about ready to move on to the practical.
Right as the Instructor moves over to the table the body bag is sitting on, the dude sits straight up in the bag and makes the stupidest zombie moans known to mankind.
Everyone straight up flips their shit. One of the girls ends up puking because she’s so scared and the rest of the students are running out the classroom, knocking over furniture, and screaming in terror.
IT GOT BETTER
CROW-ARROW’S ATTACK ON SPRING GIVEAWAY!
So spring is right around the corner and I feel like starting the new season off with a lot of new fandom merch is the best way to go
RULES AND THE OTHER BORING STUFF:
- You don’t have to be following me but it’s nice if you do since I’m giving you stuff
- Reblog as much as you want
- Likes count too
- The winner will be randomly selected
- You have to have your ask box open if you win
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. Most of the stuff you’ll get is online so it can be shipped right to your house anyway
- This will end May 4th which gives you a over a month to enter this thing plus it ends on my birthday so I won’t forget
- If you have any questions, my ask box is always open
WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
- An AOT cosplay jacket
- An AOT cosplay cloak
- Divergent box set
- Any Divergent t-shirt from HotTopic
- The Hunger Games movie
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie
- The Hunger Games box set
- A mockingjay pin
- A troll hoodie of your choosing from whatpumpkin
- A god tier hoodie of your choosing from whatpumpkin
- A Welcome to Night Vale t-shirt
- A WTNV mug
That’s pretty much it! Start reblogging this!
Omg may 4th is also my birthday